Monday, March 29, 2010

Netbook Navigator confirms Nav 9 details

I'd like to point out at the onset that this is not a netbook. The Nav 9 is a tablet from manufacturer Netbook Navigator. Still confused?  This slate tablet is soon to hit shelves with a base price of US$599. which includes a 16GB tablet, a case, 8GB SD card and car charger. It doesn't come with the OS but frankly, I don't think that should be a problem. There are Linux options out there that will suit it just fine, given all the bloat Windows 7 has.

They've also fixed the touchscreen, thanks for asking. I have my reservations on slate PCs at the moment since the bigger ones look almost like convertible netbooks already and are similarly priced. I'm betting they are also as big sans the keyboard.

source UMPC Portal

A post from the Asus Eee PC blog.

Netbook Navigator confirms Nav 9 details