Friday, November 20, 2009

Introducing guest blogger Lee Mathews

lee mathewsI'm going to be traveling over the next few weeks and my friend and colleague Lee Mathews has agreed to step in and help me run Liliputing over that time.

Lee and I have worked together on Download Squad for some time, and long-time Liliputing readers may recognize his name, as Lee has written a few articles in the past, including one of the earliest articles about installing Windows 7 on the MSI Wind U100.

I'll still be popping in as frequently as I can. You can't get rid of me that easily. But you're going to start seeing a lot more of Lee starting today.

And while the daily post volume might dip a bit until early December, I've got some really cool things planned including a series of pre-holiday gear giveaways, a few new reviews, and a kick-ass look at gaming on netbooks from freelance video game journalist Joe Rybicki.

So stick around. Things are about to get interesting. And CES isn't even until January!

Post from: Liliputing

Introducing guest blogger Lee Mathews

read more ..